Friday, May 22, 2009

What do you do?

What do we do? Everything....
Linda and Sister Huffaker spent most of the week painting
the Canandaigua Chapel hallways.
Of course Linda comes from a long line of painters and enjoys it.
Well this is Linda working in the garden at the Joseph Smith Log Cabin.
Elder Huffacker started most of the plants in Jan & Feb. Linda's favorite past time is gardening.
Of course Geoffrey has to get dirty too. Getting right into it. I love this kind of gardening! Instant gratification - instant garden! No looking at just dirt waiting for something to happen!

Linda gets around in style whether cleaning or gardening on the Joseph Smith farm "campus"

Yep thats me. I figured how to run this thing without destroying anything!

We also have a "small engine shop" on the FM campus. I enjoy tinkering there. So far I have repaired a small Mantis roto-tiller and a couple of lawn mowers. There is still a Honda gas powered water pump and a Troy Built Horse roto-tiller to do.
I wonder what we will be doing next week. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment